=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need some major help...

Go down 
+2
jbuffethed
Dante33214
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante33214
Private
Dante33214

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-09-08

I need some major help... Empty
PostSubject: I need some major help...   I need some major help... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:43 pm

Alright... So me and this girl have been dating for about a month. She is the most amazing girl i have ever met. This past week has been a rough one. Its our homecoming week. On Wednesday of that week she told me her parents were gonna get a divorce. Rough time for her. We had planned to do all this stuff together. She did come to our homecoming game to watch me and my team loose by 3 points. The next day was the homecoming dance. I took her out to dinner and spent 48 dollars on food. (On top of that about 200 dollars on other things like her corsage etc.) So we walk into that dance and she finds her friends... VROOM shes off to the races with them... I had to hunt her down and when i found her she was dancing with not 1 not 2 but 3 mexicans!

I walk up to her and asked her why she was dancing with them and not... well ME. She responds that she couldn't find me. So i get over it no big deal and then i turn around to talk to my buddy and shes gone again.

This time i go outside and sit down on the curb and wait for this thing to end. After it ends she comes outside and we walk to my car. As she gets in she says EXACTLY THIS. "I had so much fun Ryan, I danced with so many guys. I danced with Guss Radkey (One of my biggest enemy) but he was boreing, but i really wanted to dance with Zach Heath but he was busy" ... ... ... ok WHAT THE FUCK... After this night im totally depressed and really pissed. Even tho she screwed me over like that i still like her. But im really mad at her. I have no clue what to do here. I need some advice... Help Please. Sad
Back to top Go down
jbuffethed
Captain
jbuffethed

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: I need some major help...   I need some major help... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:40 pm

Not worth your time. If she was into you, she wouldnt have "gotten lost" in the crowd.
Back to top Go down
E641
Admin
E641

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: I need some major help...   I need some major help... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:14 am

jbuffethed wrote:
Not worth your time. If she was into you, she wouldnt have "gotten lost" in the crowd.

I agree with jbuffethed, sounds like she just used you to get there and have a good time without you.

just my .02

E
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug
Sergeant

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: I need some major help...   I need some major help... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 1:04 pm

To brag to you about her full dance card Was pretty cold. She is treating you like a friend and not a Love interest.
Move along you are young and you will meet all kinds Of girls good and bad, Hot and cold.

And speaking from experience hot is always better than cold.
Back to top Go down
Dante33214
Private
Dante33214

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: I need some major help...   I need some major help... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:26 pm

LOL thanks yall.
Back to top Go down
MADMULLET
BEER Loves Me
MADMULLET

Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: I need some major help...   I need some major help... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:03 am

ok,2 words,....................later biatch
Back to top Go down
CRAZZZY~TODDD
Private
CRAZZZY~TODDD

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: I need some major help...   I need some major help... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:23 am

I had a about the same thing happen to me only a little worst she live in a different town and I didn't drive yet. I ended up hanging out with her weird brother all night and cell phones weren't invited yet but we were in the middle of a huge field that the growth was over our heads It sucked the point is she doesn't want you any more so you'll just have to find someone much better then her. Talking wouldn't help in her eyes your gone. Hell you'll see alot more of these break ups before you'll find the right one. just hope there not so fucking cold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need some major help...   I need some major help... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need some major help...
Page 1 of 1