=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What to do in Wake meanwhile ?

Go down 
+2
Bass505
gblancov
6 posters
AuthorMessage
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293
Registration date : 2007-12-12

What to do in Wake meanwhile ? Empty
PostSubject: What to do in Wake meanwhile ?   What to do in Wake meanwhile ? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 12:19 pm

Normally in wake, j10's do their job killing every transport, boat, chopper, f35, etc..
What Do you normally Do meanwhile at ground ?
It's boring just waiting for USA to have a flag.
If I am at USA team, I normally play commander if I know USA has not a good team to capture a flag.
If I am chinese, I try to use a tank to make hours, expert armor needs a lot of hours.
Back to top Go down
Bass505
Sergeant
Bass505

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: What to do in Wake meanwhile ?   What to do in Wake meanwhile ? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 1:23 pm

Im almost never on the ground at wake!! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mb-photography/

PostSubject: Re: What to do in Wake meanwhile ?   What to do in Wake meanwhile ? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 5:11 pm

Bass505 wrote:
Im almost never on the ground at wake!! lol!

but when i get unlucky i do same as blanco or cruse around in transports need few more hours for exp.
Back to top Go down
skipper2666
Private

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: What to do in Wake meanwhile ?   What to do in Wake meanwhile ? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 5:39 pm

I usually wait for the jet unless its someonet that never dies, then I go get my m95 and in the transport or get in a humvee and the machine gun can take a heli down in a couple seconds... takes practice where to shoot though.
Back to top Go down
trs3
Private

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: What to do in Wake meanwhile ?   What to do in Wake meanwhile ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 1:50 pm

I will usually take the whale to the carrier, but will jump out on the way if there is any action on the ground. I usually bail out of the whale at the stern of the carrier, pull the chute just below deck, and swim into the boat bay. Then I like to shoot the F-35 as is takes off or steal the chopper or the F-35.
Back to top Go down
R.Satterwhite
Admin
R.Satterwhite

Number of posts : 325

PostSubject: Re: What to do in Wake meanwhile ?   What to do in Wake meanwhile ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 3:14 pm

I'm the fool at arty island giving blanco a boat to shoot at..over and over..what the hell why not
Back to top Go down
spenbrom
Private
spenbrom

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: What to do in Wake meanwhile ?   What to do in Wake meanwhile ? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 6:36 pm

TRS you are always the sneeky one. I am usually a ground pounder because my flying skills are not up to par yet and its just a waste of the plane for me to get in it, as many of you know. Besides, I think it's more of a challenge to try to get to the island and get a flag when Blanco or Ferno are in the air shooting at your boat, it's always fun trying to find the turbo button on the RIB Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: What to do in Wake meanwhile ?   What to do in Wake meanwhile ? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 7:30 pm

R.Satterwhite wrote:
I'm the fool at arty island giving blanco a boat to shoot at..over and over..what the hell why not

Let's try to be in the same team always, satterwhite.
All vehicles, boats, cars, tanks, etc.. are easy targets for pilots.
What is really hard is to stay alive in F35's or cobra when j10's are flying with good pilots.
If We are at USA team, the best is to take F35 as squadleder, bail at a base and get help from your teammates respawning at you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to do in Wake meanwhile ?   What to do in Wake meanwhile ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What to do in Wake meanwhile ?
Page 1 of 1