=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats up Triple X

Go down 
+5
ta2edwhiteboy
gblancov
R.Satterwhite
spidey__killer
MAJ.
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MAJ.<BLUE>
Private

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Whats up Triple X Empty
PostSubject: Whats up Triple X   Whats up Triple X Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:38 pm

Hey everyone it's me MAJ.BLUE, whats up? I have been playing on Triple X and with some of you since before gods of war. I won't mention what server lol but you all know which one that is. I like those who are on the server and who I play with as well and how good the server is. I know there are some problems with the server and that dogfighter is doing his best to take care of the problems. (THANKS DOGFIGHTER) I would like to join but I am not always able to play because I dont have my own pc. I have to go to a cafe to play and only have time on weekends. I think I can get on vent but will have to see what I can do. But as far as it goes I would like to be a part of a good clan. At one point I thought that I was untill I heard what was going on and what that clan was doing. I left and followed those who where more mature then that other clan. I had just got accepeted by [TSHr] but I decided to play here instead. So here I am now and here I plan to stay in a bunker, lurking in the bushes, flying high, or sweeping the air to take you down and make you a mark on my chart. So I will kill you all soon for I will be on soon and hope that you will accept me as a brother in Triple X.

MAJ.BLUE
Back to top Go down
spidey__killer
Sergeant
spidey__killer

Number of posts : 254

Whats up Triple X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up Triple X   Whats up Triple X Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 7:04 am

lol! Nice entry Blue... it's about time you speak! So are you gonna fix your PC or get a whole new one, when I talked to you last night it just sounded like you were gonna buy a new one.
Back to top Go down
R.Satterwhite
Admin
R.Satterwhite

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Whats up Triple X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up Triple X   Whats up Triple X Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 8:51 am

Welcome Blue
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Whats up Triple X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up Triple X   Whats up Triple X Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:31 pm

Hi Blue

We ask everybody interested in our clan to read this:

Our rules of engagement

and fill this form.

=xXx= Member Application

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
ta2edwhiteboy
Admin

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Whats up Triple X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up Triple X   Whats up Triple X Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 2:57 pm

lol finally will (blue) these guys are my buddies.. from where I live.. grew up with will, and many fishing adventures!!!! and hung a few with jd at ice.. both are good guys..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ta2edwhiteboy
MADMULLET
BEER Loves Me
MADMULLET

Number of posts : 585

Whats up Triple X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up Triple X   Whats up Triple X Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:02 am

well its bout time lol,i hope you get in buddy
were all good peps here,and i think you would fit right in
Back to top Go down

Whats up Triple X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up Triple X   Whats up Triple X Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 2:53 pm

Ya bro hope you get in your a cool guy
Back to top Go down
jbuffethed
Captain
jbuffethed

Number of posts : 335

Whats up Triple X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up Triple X   Whats up Triple X Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 4:01 pm

Yeah, if they let Rossi in, you shouldnt have a problem What a Face
Back to top Go down
Bass505
Sergeant
Bass505

Number of posts : 264

Whats up Triple X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up Triple X   Whats up Triple X Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 4:15 pm

jbuffethed wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Thats true
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mb-photography/

Whats up Triple X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up Triple X   Whats up Triple X Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 4:17 pm

jbuffethed wrote:
lol Buffet
Back to top Go down
MAJ.<BLUE>
Private

Number of posts : 2

Whats up Triple X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up Triple X   Whats up Triple X Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:55 pm

Very Happy Hey I just wanted to say thank you to all that had replied and viewd my post and i am looking to joing the clan. I will see you soon on wake eating my lead.
Back to top Go down
DogfighterI
Admin

Number of posts : 220

Whats up Triple X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up Triple X   Whats up Triple X Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 7:55 am

Hey MajBlue.

Thanks for the kind words and for your interest in becoming a part of our =xXx= family.

Your application has been received and in due time your admittance will be put to a roll call vote.

Know that it is a requirement of all prospects that they are on Vent while playing our servers, just as it is for all =xXx= Clan members.

Look forward to enjoying your company ingame and on Vent.

FYI, the Vent IP and Port info are provided in the ingame scroll.

Peace.

Dog

PS. Rossieman insulted me, my mother, and threatened to crash my home computer and our servers and still got into the clan, so there's hope for a respectful gentleman such as yourself as we are as we a friendly, respectful bunch of fuck nuts here who believe in 2nd chances, even though you won't need a second chance!

We wrote his actions it off to his being too stoned and hopped up on goof balls to know the difference between right and wrong, just like we do every day when he drives jeeps into friendly tanks and crashes his jet into friendly jets, particularly those I'm flying in.

Lololol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.triplexclan.us
spidey__killer
Sergeant
spidey__killer

Whats up Triple X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up Triple X   Whats up Triple X Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 5:42 pm

wow Blue, I'm impressed... I never even got an acknowledgement of my application... it's allright though, we've been best friends for over 10 years, you're the most respectful person I know brother, no one should ever be able to doubt your character, and any clan that takes you in should consider themselves lucky.
Back to top Go down
ta2edwhiteboy
Admin

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Whats up Triple X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up Triple X   Whats up Triple X Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 1:37 am

spidey did u fill out an app?? dog is chill... don't think he's ignoring you or anything! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ta2edwhiteboy
spidey__killer
Sergeant
spidey__killer

Whats up Triple X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up Triple X   Whats up Triple X Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 1:58 pm

I said it light heartedly, yes I filled out an ap when you told me to, you don't remember? Gee thanx lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whats up Triple X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up Triple X   Whats up Triple X Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats up Triple X
Page 1 of 1