=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats up guys (Hpnotiq614)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hpnotiq614
Private

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Whats up guys (Hpnotiq614) Empty
PostSubject: Whats up guys (Hpnotiq614)   Whats up guys (Hpnotiq614) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:42 pm

Whats up guys, just stopping in to say whats up to everyone. Mully no more FUI!. Flying under the influence Laughing Anyways how to you get recruited in xXx. Could I possibly have my forum name changed to Hpnotiq614?
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Whats up guys (Hpnotiq614)   Whats up guys (Hpnotiq614) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:54 pm

Name was changed.

And about the membership application, you need to be invited by one of our members.
I remember your name in our server, but I dont remember playing with you in any of my squads.
You need to join squads with =xXx= or =***= members, play with us as teamwork, have a mic and talk to us to know you better.

See you in battle
Back to top Go down
Hpnotiq614
Private

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Whats up guys (Hpnotiq614)   Whats up guys (Hpnotiq614) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:04 pm

Thanks for the name change, and will do I try to squad up with xXx everytime im in the server but there isnt always room. See you guys on the battlefield later Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats up guys (Hpnotiq614)   Whats up guys (Hpnotiq614) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats up guys (Hpnotiq614)
Page 1 of 1