=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hacker/ and what i think of your server

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Diefree
Private

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-04-10

hacker/ and what i think of your server Empty
PostSubject: hacker/ and what i think of your server   hacker/ and what i think of your server Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 7:19 pm

k so about a hour ago i ran into someone named ***Smokenhotled***
he was a Private brand new account i could tell, but he had GRADE A accuracy, now im asking you to please look over your logs if you can and see everything, please.

Also heres some complains
Ramming. happens alot. PISSES ppl off.
stupid ppl taking airplanes and things when they just use them for freaking ramming missions Neutral

Compliments???
of coarse there are compliments
Your server is great i love the rules. i have played with a couple =xXx= Members and i think one Admin, Dog or something (sorry don't remember it exactly)
The rules are the best ive seen yet, since it controls alot but still leaves some headway.
OH and i love the members, friendly and always fun to work with,
(btw first server ive come across that in wake ppl use the VIOP)

Question

HOW DO I JOIN!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clan-bg.com
MADMULLET
BEER Loves Me
MADMULLET

Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: hacker/ and what i think of your server   hacker/ and what i think of your server Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 11:11 pm

Thank you for your intrest on our server ,and pointing out that about the possible aim botter.
i will tell you that we do have Punk busted streaming constantly,so,if that person is doing anything wrong at all it will be delt with.
and as far as joining the clan,we have an application process that we have.
if gblonco sees this he will post the area that you need to go to and fill it out.
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: hacker/ and what i think of your server   hacker/ and what i think of your server Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 8:56 am

Start filling this application.

Application Form <- click here
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

PostSubject: Re: hacker/ and what i think of your server   hacker/ and what i think of your server Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 3:13 pm

Diefree wrote:
he was a Private brand new account i could tell, but he had GRADE A accuracy, now im asking you to please look over your logs if you can and see everything, please.

It is ***Smokinhotled***
Anybody with thousands hours played can create a new account and have good accuracy.
Why do you say this ?
What kit he was using ? Sniper ?
Back to top Go down
Diefree
Private

PostSubject: Re: hacker/ and what i think of your server   hacker/ and what i think of your server Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 3:46 pm

gblancov wrote:
Diefree wrote:

It is ***Smokinhotled***
Anybody with thousands hours played can create a new account and have good accuracy.
Why do you say this ?
What kit he was using ? Sniper ?

attack helo, we couldnt even get to the island, everytime we tryed we got blown out of the air, planes helos, boats everything.
me and a couple guys were talking it over in the server, of coarse no admin was inserver so we just had to deal, it was about a half hour after the server got paused for screenshots
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

PostSubject: Re: hacker/ and what i think of your server   hacker/ and what i think of your server Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 8:17 pm

Diefree wrote:

attack helo, we couldnt even get to the island, everytime we tryed we got blown out of the air, planes helos, boats everything.
me and a couple guys were talking it over in the server, of coarse no admin was inserver so we just had to deal, it was about a half hour after the server got paused for screenshots

Any good pilot can do this.
Specially if he is flying a J10.
If you play when =xXx= iferno666 is flying you will not get to the island too.
Back to top Go down
Diefree
Private

PostSubject: Re: hacker/ and what i think of your server   hacker/ and what i think of your server Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 10:06 pm

he wasnt the pilot, he was just the gunner, but he was on again tonight, he actually was ok till he got into the attack helo again then we couldnt get into the island,

lol inferno is fun to play with, we both had tanks and OMG fun, lol!

and at one point i was just repairing the tank, took about 22 shots to kill that tank, lol! lol!

ah the fun times in your server,
Back to top Go down
Diefree
Private

PostSubject: Re: hacker/ and what i think of your server   hacker/ and what i think of your server Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 12:17 pm

just noticed your servers empty alot, no fun since yours is the only one i play in, Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
skipper2666
Private

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: hacker/ and what i think of your server   hacker/ and what i think of your server Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 2:38 pm

Diefree wrote:
just noticed your servers empty alot, no fun since yours is the only one i play in, Crying or Very sad

go to our main page we have 2 servers, sometimes we all play on the other one.
Back to top Go down
Diefree
Private

PostSubject: Re: hacker/ and what i think of your server   hacker/ and what i think of your server Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 4:01 pm

have, both empty when i wana go on, but no big i usally just go to wake and fill it up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hacker/ and what i think of your server   hacker/ and what i think of your server Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 3:07 pm

yea, look out for the freaking comunist named Iferno!
Back to top Go down
ke7fxf
Private
ke7fxf

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: hacker/ and what i think of your server   hacker/ and what i think of your server Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:19 pm

I was wondering how you become a member of the clan. study
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

PostSubject: Re: hacker/ and what i think of your server   hacker/ and what i think of your server Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:05 am

ke7fxf wrote:
I was wondering how you become a member of the clan. study

Start with Reading Our Rules of Engagement and Becoming a =xXx= Clan Member and fill this Application Form
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hacker/ and what i think of your server   hacker/ and what i think of your server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hacker/ and what i think of your server
Page 1 of 1