=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That's It xXx, I am Out of Your Server - Unfair

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheMadChemist
Private
TheMadChemist

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-06-13

That's It xXx, I am Out of Your Server - Unfair Empty
PostSubject: That's It xXx, I am Out of Your Server - Unfair   That's It xXx, I am Out of Your Server - Unfair Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:31 pm

OK:

So today I played your server for hours. The last game I played three xXx members were in the game. I was team killed for jet, no admin action against killer. I was punished for mine/clay team kill and no action was taken by xXx. Delmiroc (your member) could only say whats your problem Chemist? Thats what asking for help got me, in your server. =S*E= has several servers up for BF2 and COD4, you are welcome to join us in our servers, and if you do you will be treated just as if you were in our clan (fairly).

That's it for me now guys, I have had enough. After months of playing here I have decided to leave until and only until xXx gets it act together and follows its own server rules. At one time I was asked to join xXx and was even considering it, but I can no longer play in a server where the admins work only for the xXx team members. If you ever get serious and follow your own server rules for all that play in your server please email me and let me know you have corrected what is surely not a fair situation (MAUIWH@GMAIL.COM)

It's been fun.

Regards,,

=S*E=TheMadChemist

Last edited by TheMadChemist on Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jbuffethed
Captain
jbuffethed

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2007-12-12

That's It xXx, I am Out of Your Server - Unfair Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's It xXx, I am Out of Your Server - Unfair   That's It xXx, I am Out of Your Server - Unfair Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:13 pm

I think youre a little confused. We are there to administer our rules, not babysit. We are also there to play, if Im dogfighting, I will ask another admin to help out or try and stay in the air and do it myself.

Quote :
But I can no longer play in a server where the admins work only for the xXx team members.

This is by far the farthest from the truth. We are one of the fairest servers out there and sorry you'll be leaving.

Quote :
If you ever get serious and follow your own server rules for all that play in your server please email me and let me know you have corrected what is surely not a fair situation

We always do and take care.
Back to top Go down

That's It xXx, I am Out of Your Server - Unfair
Page 1 of 1