=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.
 
HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

 

 Joke

Go down 
AuthorMessage
spenbrom
Private
spenbrom

Number of posts : 38
Age : 50
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Joke Empty
PostSubject: Joke   Joke Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 7:50 pm

98% of Americans say "OH SHIT! " as they slide off a slippery road into a ditch. The other 2% are from Oregon and they say "hold my beer and watch this shit".
lol!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke   Joke Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 9:19 pm

old lol!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke   Joke Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 2:59 pm

sounds like somthing mullet would say
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke   Joke Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 5:12 pm

ROFL! drunken drunken pig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke   Joke Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Joke
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» [Joke challenge] Yo mamma is so fat...
» Roland's Jokes
» NEW ACTOR FOR CONAN HAS BEEN CAST -WHAT A JOKE!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=xXx= :: Community :: Funny Stuff-
Jump to: