=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.
 
HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

 

 Unlock from Ventrillo..:)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WeebleWeible
Private


Number of posts : 5
Age : 50
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Unlock from Ventrillo..:) Empty
PostSubject: Unlock from Ventrillo..:)   Unlock from Ventrillo..:) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:52 pm

I was locked out of Ventrillo. I Have a msg that saysaccount locked out...with the message. Vvvvverrrryyy Aaaannnooooyyyying. Not sure what that is all about so please let me know..Smile

Thanks

Chris
AKA WeebleWeible
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293
Age : 57
Location : Sonora, Mexico
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Unlock from Ventrillo..:) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlock from Ventrillo..:)   Unlock from Ventrillo..:) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 1:36 pm

Weeble

Your conduct in our Ventrilo server is replete with arrogance, insults and disrespect for fellow players, particularly towards our clan members who come to our server for comradery and to enjoy themselves, not to be insulted, abused and scolded by player guests.

Accordingly, you have been banned from our Vent server for 1 week. Should you return after its experation with the same attitude and behavior, a irrevocable permanent ban will be issued.

Regards, TripleX

_________________
Unlock from Ventrillo..:) B_560x95
Back to top Go down
WeebleWeible
Private


Number of posts : 5
Age : 50
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Unlock from Ventrillo..:) Empty
PostSubject: Ventrillo lockout   Unlock from Ventrillo..:) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:01 pm

gblancov

I get your point. I'm passionate about the game and I enjoy playing with the triple XXX clan members. I do think however u could have addressed this with me or had Dog or Rldrums that I have been playing with for the past 3 years ask me to tone if down if it was and is offending your clan mates.

I have been a guest on the Vent server for almost a year and have had no one directly address this issue with me. So to just block my Vent without so much as a discussion doesnt make a bunch of sense to me.

Dogfighter plays with a heightened level of intensity and has since I started playing with him a few years back when I was a server admin. I never received any complaints from my clan members but if I would have I would have talk with him in Vent and asked him to go a little easier on the people he was playing with.

Also your rules of your server say anything goes as far as comments as long as they aren't racicst or biggotted and so I figured Vent would be the same way. Although I would never intentionally be rude or disrepectful to any XXX clan members. If I have offended anyone I'm sorry.

See u in a week...Smile

Chris
AKA WeebleWeible
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293
Age : 57
Location : Sonora, Mexico
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Unlock from Ventrillo..:) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlock from Ventrillo..:)   Unlock from Ventrillo..:) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:18 pm

I cant speak by other members/guests but they complained about you.

I mostly play on Saturdays only.
This past Saturday when you were commanding you were yelling all round to all team members including me about any move we did.
Why are you flying to carrier ? Why are you doing that ? You are a bunch of bla bla bla...
You did not let me listen to my own thoughts.
I finished 1st and we won the round, but not because of you.
I can mute you on vent and I will solve my problem, but that is not the point.
This is only a warning.
Enjoy and let others players enjoy our server.
We have a lot of kids trying to learn how to play this game.
Our MISSION is "PROVIDE AN EXCITABLE AND ENJOYABLE GAMING EXPERIENCE".
You were not helping.
And yes, I talked to other members and elders first before banning you on vent.

_________________
Unlock from Ventrillo..:) B_560x95
Back to top Go down
WeebleWeible
Private


Number of posts : 5
Age : 50
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Unlock from Ventrillo..:) Empty
PostSubject: Account locked   Unlock from Ventrillo..:) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:25 am

gblancov

I think u might have misunderstood what I wrote you. I meant that when I was an Admin that if a member had complained about another guests conduct that had been on Vent for about a year, and if other members had an issue with that person, that I would have had a private Vent Conversation with that person prior to locking them out from the Vent account.

I do understand and respect the fact that you as the main admin have the right to do what you want. I get that 100%. But I have been a guest on your server for almost a year. When I start a squad almost every member joins because they know I am here to kick ass and take names later. People have the choice to Join a Squad and BF2 put the ability to kick people from the squad that aren't working together. Just like they put the kick vote for Commander and for players that Tk or are abusing server rules.

Like I said previously, If I have offended or been rude to XXX members I am truly sorry.

When I first started this game I found the best players in a server, joined their squads and asked them what they needed help with because that is what I thought this game was all about. I then joined their clan because they liked the fact that I was all about Teamwork and working together. I Truly thought that is what a Clan was all about.
If u don't work together and everyone is about getting chopper time, or jet time, or just being a sniper that wants to boat from the carrier, what is the point of being in a Clan?

I've never understood Clans that don't promote members or squad mates from wroking together as a team. If you don;t want to work as a Clan or team then my personal opinion is that u should be a "Lone Wolf" and get rid of your Microphone and not communicate with anyone.

It's amazing to me that if a commander is not a fighting commander and sits on the carrier and just focuses on commanding that is unacceptable, but if u have people that join your squad and you ask them nicely 1, 2 or 3 times to Spawn on you and they dont and you call them a "RETARD or MORON" that is a worth a ban from vent without so much as a verbal warning from ANYONE?

I do Understand what you mean by your mission to "PROVIDE AN EXCITABLE AND ENJOYABLE GAMING EXPERIENCE". But if that is really the case why are you allowed to swear on this server?? Think about it? And like I said before I have played with your members on the server I used to admin on and everyone gets to a certain frustration level when they have played this game for more then a week and someone spawns on arty island in the boat and trys to go to North Village as a sniper. Hence my Tag "NVN- North Village Nubs"...lol..Smile

To kick someone from Vent for a week without talking to them, and asking or telling them to "tone it down" doesn't make a lot of sense to me when I was asked by a couple of members to join vent.

I hope this conversation is private and I respect whatever decision u make to allow me back in Vent. I PROMISE I will be ALOT more respectful of your members and anyone that I play with. Like I said earlier, I'm just a little annoyed that you or the other elders couldnt have pulled me into Vent and said "Weeble please chill the fuck out" rather then just lock me out without so much as a conversation or explination.

If I hadn't logged in here and taken the time I would not have known what problem was. And unless you tell someone what the problem is, how can you expect them to fix it?

Again I love playing on this server and I'm sorry if I've offended any members or guests.

Thanks again

Chris

AKA WeebleWeible
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293
Age : 57
Location : Sonora, Mexico
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Unlock from Ventrillo..:) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlock from Ventrillo..:)   Unlock from Ventrillo..:) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:02 pm

WeebleWeible wrote:
I think u might have misunderstood what I wrote you. I meant that when I was an Admin that if a member had complained about another guests conduct that had been on Vent for about a year, and if other members had an issue with that person, that I would have had a private Vent Conversation with that person prior to locking them out from the Vent account.

There is no misunderstanding.
You have your way to do your things and I have mine.
I come to play, relax and have fun and I do it just 1 day a week and for a few hours, I will not let other players trying to ruin my day the way you did it.
Listening to you this Saturday was like listening to my witch wife. Forget it, I have enough with her.
This clan is full of nice members with a lot of patience, but I am not.
Maybe this is why I am called "A Dictator". I never stay passive I like to act.
Before banning you I talked to other members and they agreed about your bad attitude while in vent and game. Why They did not do nothing about it ? Because they are nice people, polite or call them like you want it, but I am not, sorry.
You are in the "Wall of Shame" for using name hack, Why Should I be polite ?

WeebleWeible wrote:
I do understand and respect the fact that you as the main admin have the right to do what you want.

I am not the main admin.
Dogfighter is our leader.
I am in charge of our site, everything related to the configuration and maintenance of our game server and to keep hackers out.

WeebleWeible wrote:
I do Understand what you mean by your mission to "PROVIDE AN EXCITABLE AND ENJOYABLE GAMING EXPERIENCE". But if that is really the case why are you allowed to swear on this server??

We have a free speech server because this is a war game and we ask our players to not abuse.

WeebleWeible wrote:
I hope this conversation is private.

No it is not, this is a public section of our forums.

_________________
Unlock from Ventrillo..:) B_560x95
Back to top Go down
spidey__killer
Sergeant
spidey__killer

Number of posts : 254
Age : 46
Location : New Albany, Indiana
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Unlock from Ventrillo..:) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlock from Ventrillo..:)   Unlock from Ventrillo..:) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:50 am

gblancov wrote:
Listening to you this Saturday was like listening to my witch wife. Forget it, I have enough with her.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

This is why I love you Blanco, you can be hard, put your foot down, and still make us laugh... I also thought though (that wasnt mentioned this entire post) that part of our server rules was not to disrespect clan members... I admit I get confused on this one a lot, because I don't know where the line is intended to be drawn, but disrespect is a bannable offense anyways isn't it? Anyways, I couldn't do your job Blanco, cuz I'd be a lot more strict, it's in my nature, I think you show a lot of lenience, that's a good thing.
Back to top Go down
stludde
Admin
stludde

Number of posts : 382
Age : 58
Location : Sweden/Stockholm
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Unlock from Ventrillo..:) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlock from Ventrillo..:)   Unlock from Ventrillo..:) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:01 pm

Well.....his our nr 1 G-man Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DogfighterI
Admin


Number of posts : 220
Age : 62
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Unlock from Ventrillo..:) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlock from Ventrillo..:)   Unlock from Ventrillo..:) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:18 pm

I don't know exactly what went down or in what context, Weeble, but your repeated apologies have been noted.

Consequently, let's let this is the end of it so we can all get back to enjoying ourselves again.

One point of clarification, though:

We allow a restricted form of "free speech" prohibiting the use of racist or bigoted remarks which is only to be used in the spirit of good sportsmanship and gamesmanship, i.e., organic to a respectful gaming experience.

However, when vulgarity is used to insult, disgrace, shame, defame or discredit another player, this is not respectful gamesmanship - but rather, abuse of our "free speech" rule, which will get someone kicked / banned, both from Vent and our game Server.

We allow this limited free speech for a number of reasons, not the least of which is our not believing that any player should be kicked out of a game whereby the objective is to slit the throat of another player simply for his or her saying "shit" or "fuck," comments we think organic to the game itself.

As far as children playing our server go, our server's in game scrolling DISCLAIMER clearly forewarns players that offensive language can be heard and/or read while playing our server.

That is all.

DogfighterI
Back to top Go down
http://www.triplexclan.us
DogfighterI
Admin


Number of posts : 220
Age : 62
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Unlock from Ventrillo..:) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlock from Ventrillo..:)   Unlock from Ventrillo..:) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:26 pm

Steph:

To call someone a "mother fucker" or a "dirty bitch" or a "cock sucker" after they just dropped a pay load on your head is not disrespect, it falls under our "free speech" rule and is organic to the gaming experience.

In fact, it is a comment I myself have used many times, even when directed at a clan member.

To disrespect a clan member would involve a player directly insulting or abusing a clan member while knowingly doing do and/or failing to abide by a clan members administrative order.

Steph kills player. Player says, "You prick." Not a violation.

Steph instructs clan member to not attack carrier while USMC has no flags. Player says, "Shut up, prick."


Blatant violation.

Simple.

And should you have any other confusion, misunderstanding and/or questions about our server rules, I ask that you direct them to fellow clan members in a private forum while not directing them to the world at large.

Dog.
Back to top Go down
http://www.triplexclan.us
WeebleWeible
Private


Number of posts : 5
Age : 50
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Unlock from Ventrillo..:) Empty
PostSubject: Been fun...;)   Unlock from Ventrillo..:) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:41 pm

Been fun playing with you guys, but I refuse to play on a server where my game play has not changed the entire time I've played this game nor been a guest in Vent and instead of you pulling me into Vent when I was acting like your "wife", that you decided to be the self proclaimed Dictator that you are.

I have followed all the rules of the server everytime I play

Also I HAVE NEVER USED A HACK so to be accused of that by you is amazing. I looked it up and it said I was on Karkand as KillerKong. I have no fucking clue who KillerKong is and I rarely ever play Karkand unless I've been in your server and you clan mates have wanted to go play I/O then I might join them for a bit.

So great playing with you all and I'll see you all on another server or when you change your policy of Banning before warning guests that were invited by multiply members....Smile

Once final note - I've have NEVER Directly been rude to any clan member, but I will question what the fuck someone is doing if we are down to one flag, they are in my squad and they want to go snipe at arty island. And if the dont want to hear me quesition what they are doing why the hell are they in a squad going off and being a "lone wolf"
Back to top Go down
E641
Admin
E641

Number of posts : 169
Age : 52
Location : Concord, NC
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Unlock from Ventrillo..:) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlock from Ventrillo..:)   Unlock from Ventrillo..:) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:07 pm

I hate to see you leave all together. I play with the same level of intensity as you do. I just may not voice it like you do but I agree with some of the things you say about people being snipers or doing things that are DEFINITELY counter productive to winning. I hate to lose at ANYTHING,I am very competitive. I guess I just look at the rants that are made as just intense play, I do not take them personal unless they are directed at me.

I have called MANY of my fellow players and Clan members “Mother Fuckers” and so on but that was because they just killed me and it was not meant as a personal attack but just as a vent to being killed in game. I just look forward to killing them so they can call me “Mother Fucker” or worse when I repay them.

Hope you change you mind and come back because I like the challenge when I am playing against you and I also like the skill that you bring to the game when I am playing on your side. I know if I join your squad that you bring the same level of wanting to win the game no matter what side you are on when playing.

E
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293
Age : 57
Location : Sonora, Mexico
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Unlock from Ventrillo..:) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlock from Ventrillo..:)   Unlock from Ventrillo..:) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:56 am

Stop complaining.

You don't need to hide to play in our server.
I know you are playing under "WhoDoYouThinkKilledU" new account.
You were not banned from our server.
It is just a week ban from our vent server.

_________________
Unlock from Ventrillo..:) B_560x95
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Unlock from Ventrillo..:) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlock from Ventrillo..:)   Unlock from Ventrillo..:) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Unlock from Ventrillo..:)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Karate Kid 2010 DVDRip
» Finding keys
» Pirate ship and crop circles
» Charger Items level needed to unlock
» Mystery gifts help with island quests!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=xXx= :: Community :: Questions, Complaints, Unban Requests ?-
Jump to: