=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.
 
HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

 

 Banned for Forced Tk

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SuddenDeath
Private


Number of posts : 13
Age : 31
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Banned for Forced Tk Empty
PostSubject: Banned for Forced Tk   Banned for Forced Tk Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:38 pm

Today I was banned for forced tk when I have never tk anyone intentional. 2 incidents happen before ban I was repairing uav got in japanese truck went to end of airfield for an available jet. As I pulled along side the jet some dont know name exited the tank as I left the truck it killed the team mate. he punished thinking the tk was on purpose I apologized to him told him I didnt see him and would give him the jet when he respawn so I sat in jet at end of runway and I was kicked for 1 min. 2 incident 2 of us waiting at airfield jet spawns push me to the tail the other member to the side. I jump on wing make dash for jet as I get to cockpit see other player already there I try and jump off get caught in wing and forced tk kick neither time did I intentionally tk either player. I have seen the same thing happen to members of X not trying to tk sometimes u get caught into the jet. I never punished either tk . so next round flying around and I get kicked w/ message 1 week ban for force tk. I have played or ur server numerous times I dont do drugs, mentally stable so no why would I start tking all of a sudden. dont know what up with this like I said in game what more can I do I apologize for something I didnt even try to do held the jet for the guy to give it to him. and as much tking going on dont understand a ban w/o asking what happen.
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293
Age : 57
Location : Sonora, Mexico
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Banned for Forced Tk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for Forced Tk   Banned for Forced Tk Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:03 pm

I banned you.
I was there when you forced tk.
Ban stays for 1 week.

_________________
Banned for Forced Tk B_560x95
Back to top Go down
ThunderDown21
Sergeant
ThunderDown21

Number of posts : 131
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Banned for Forced Tk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for Forced Tk   Banned for Forced Tk Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:58 am

im sorry, when u said u dont do drugs and r mentaly stable, LOL, idk if its the fact that its seven o'clock in the mornin or wat
Back to top Go down
SuddenDeath
Private


Number of posts : 13
Age : 31
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Banned for Forced Tk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for Forced Tk   Banned for Forced Tk Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:07 pm

you state u were there when I forced tk bring up battle recorder I didnt intentionally for tk anyone and bring up specifics exactly what did u see when u said I forced tk cuz no matter what u say or who u are I never did that. Its not arragants or stubborn to state something I know I didnt do. u pull screenshot of peeps offense pull mine and tell me specifics of what I intentionally done. this is ur server so u do what u want Im a guess so the worst power is absolute power. u wait in the middle of the next round and say I forced tk and ban while Im in a jet flying around was it the jet u wanted cuz the whole senerio doesnt make sense. I have never caused problems here now all of a sudden Im tking intentionall. No matter what the out come I didnt do it. I was man enough to apologize for the accident but wont take blame for something I didnt do no matter who says it
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293
Age : 57
Location : Sonora, Mexico
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Banned for Forced Tk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for Forced Tk   Banned for Forced Tk Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:14 pm

First the TK.

A player was blocking your runway.

Banned for Forced Tk Sdd5

You TK the player.

Banned for Forced Tk Sdd6

You move the car

Banned for Forced Tk Sdd7

Banned for Forced Tk Sdd8

You are kicked for TK.

Banned for Forced Tk Sdd9


Now the force tk.

Both players waiting for the jet.

Banned for Forced Tk Sd3

The other player took the jet.

Banned for Forced Tk Sd4

You are on top of the jet.

Banned for Forced Tk Sd5

Continue on top of the jet.

Banned for Forced Tk Sd6

You are in front of the jet.

Banned for Forced Tk Sd7

You forced tk.

Banned for Forced Tk Sd9

SuddenDeath wrote:
no matter what u say or who u are I never did that
SuddenDeath wrote:
the worst power is absolute power. u wait in the middle of the next round and say I forced tk and ban while Im in a jet flying around

I banned you the next round because on all forced tks the players are automatically kicked and I cant ban a player if the player is not in the server.
I wasted my time looking for the battlerecorder file to take the screenshots.
I did it, not to prove it to you because I was there.
These screenshots are to prove other guests if they try to come here and say they are innocent when they are not.
Now, for you and future guests trying to come here with the same argument, you and they will receive the same answer.

NOW YOUR BAN IS PERMANENT.

_________________
Banned for Forced Tk B_560x95


Last edited by gblancov on Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug
Sergeant


Number of posts : 118
Age : 63
Location : Vancouver BC Canada
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Banned for Forced Tk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for Forced Tk   Banned for Forced Tk Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:49 pm

GOOD JOB Gblancov Laughing I love to see liars get exposed for what thay are lol!
Back to top Go down
E641
Admin
E641

Number of posts : 169
Age : 52
Location : Concord, NC
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Banned for Forced Tk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for Forced Tk   Banned for Forced Tk Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:09 pm

Can't fool the all seeing EYE !!!

E
Back to top Go down
stludde
Admin
stludde

Number of posts : 382
Age : 58
Location : Sweden/Stockholm
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Banned for Forced Tk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for Forced Tk   Banned for Forced Tk Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:36 pm

Dont get blancov pissed lol! lol!

_________________
Banned for Forced Tk Stluddesig
Back to top Go down
SuddenDeath
Private


Number of posts : 13
Age : 31
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Banned for Forced Tk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for Forced Tk   Banned for Forced Tk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:42 am

Lol what a joke first of all DangerousDoug dont calll me a lair because I dont need to lie to any of you. You guys speak of respect so give it and I played w/ u and expected more. Now to address the issue look very close Gal Im not the one in the jeep Im the one in the jet. 2nd is as I stated in my comments the 2nd tk was cuz I was going for the jet as well as the other player as I stated on previous post. Your screen shot a consistent to exactly was happened and I stated happen when the jet spawn it push me to the tail end and the other player to the side I jumped on the wing to try and get the jet first. according to server rules there is no line rules so why shouldnt I try and get the jet the same as the other player. Once I noticed him in the cockpit as the screen shot shows I tried to jump of was caught in wing and dragged by plane that is not an intentional tk. by automatic server yes forced cuz automatic but by no means intentional. To be true to facts look at the screen shot the truck u see is the one I stated before see it position beside the tank. that is where I accidentally tk team member as he exited the tank for jet like I said didnt see him cuz as I drove up he comes out of tank and he gets killed. Also the guy in the jeep is probably the guy from the tank so blow up ur screen shot and see it is not me in the jeep. like I said the reason I was sitting in jeep cuz I knew I accidentally killed the guy I apologized told him I would give him the jeep so go back and read and check ur facts.. Dont need to lie Im better than that and it just a game. Im a guest here and dont pay to play so perfectly understand that but I will let no one call me a lair for somethng simple and stupid when ur own screen shot show exactly what I stated
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug
Sergeant


Number of posts : 118
Age : 63
Location : Vancouver BC Canada
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Banned for Forced Tk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for Forced Tk   Banned for Forced Tk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:29 am

Well first off I understand you were in the plane and not the jeep, You got out of the plane and [Team killed] the person in the jeep Because he blocked the runway.

When the Jets spawned the other player immediately was in the pilots seat And you were pushed to the back, [So as you can clearly see by the screen shot the flames coming out of the back of the jet Before you even got on the wing] So with the engines roaring in your ears you jumped on the wing Walked all the way to the front of the plane and jumped on the ground [Forcing a team kill]
You can't tell me you did not know the other person was already in the plane

And as for you accusing Gblancov of banning you just to get the jet,When you no dam well what you did and why you were banned, Speaks volumes to your lack of character
And then accusing him of Abusing his power And basically calling him a liar HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!!!!
Back to top Go down
SuddenDeath
Private


Number of posts : 13
Age : 31
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Banned for Forced Tk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for Forced Tk   Banned for Forced Tk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:01 am

Doug get over yourself dude. Never called anyone a lair just setting the facts right and you dare me not you son again learn respect to earn respect. you post a patch of a highway patrol come on, Im a cop and if you one in S carolina it amazes me that any crimes get solved. again stating incorrect facts. on think never tk any guy in jeep, guy in jeep road up and was disconnected as he approached I never shot anyone. Again screen shots speaks for themselves following true to fact what I stated. about roar engines how do u no what I heard speculative for one thing cuz u werent there. but wil tell no I didnt becuz as screen shot shows both of us wait jet spawn Im push to tail of plane immediately see plane jump on wing, again as stated once noticing player in jet I jump wing and try to runaway from jet. if u have any investigative skill at all, although an animated figure u can see the position of the body and the placement of the feet that I was running to the side way from jet. next screen shot shows I was dragged by jet. further more did not accuse Gav of want jet asked a question or made statement. I have not accused anyone here of anything but on the othe hand u guys have again get the facts right. Even by the screen shot take ur reenactment of what took place is wrong. It is stated the 1st tk guy in jeep block my runway and then I forced tk. If he blocked my runway how would I be the ftk ing person. But that isnt what happen anyway the screen shot is the 2nd event of what took place. the 1st tk is the Japanese truck next to tank like I said I believe it was the person in jeep that was in tank. We he exited tank I was driving up and tked him game put in in front of the truck not me. Like I said I apologize and offered the jet. not sure if the same person or not but thats when the jeep drove directly in front of the jet. person in jeep was kicked I moved jeep and flew on.. the reason the body is on airfield is because of kick like at top of screen shot says the player was kicked not cuz I shot him. Also check the top one of ur own members was kicked do u really think he intentionally broke a rule to get kicked I doubt it
. Cooler heads prevail you are the one attacking my character and honor. I just state the events as it took place. There is more to this cuz reading in ur forum u guys give out 24 hr bans for first offense so even if I did do it which I certainly didnt why would I get a week. Like you guys stated I have played here for awhile and no the rules atleast some of them why didnt you ask me str8 up what happen then u were have known what occurred then if I had screwed up then the ban would have been warranted. Although Im pissed for being called a lair and pretty much I guess by tking a cheat. I still approached this matter with a cooler head than received I came to the forums and explained exactly what happen u guys putting ur on spin on it
Back to top Go down
SuddenDeath
Private


Number of posts : 13
Age : 31
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Banned for Forced Tk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for Forced Tk   Banned for Forced Tk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:02 am

follow the time line and chain of events. like stated everything I said and did is true to the screen shots and my statements were made before I saw the screen shots.
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug
Sergeant


Number of posts : 118
Age : 63
Location : Vancouver BC Canada
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Banned for Forced Tk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for Forced Tk   Banned for Forced Tk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:17 am

Still not buying it
Back to top Go down
RazgrizX6
Private
RazgrizX6

Number of posts : 49
Age : 34
Location : Kailua, Hawaii
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Banned for Forced Tk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for Forced Tk   Banned for Forced Tk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:24 am

Sudden, you can explian yourself till you are blue in the face, its not going to change a thing. And if you think you came in with a cool head and didnt receive the same cool headed thoughts in return, you are DEAD wrong. I can tell you that Blancov is one of the most cool headed people in dealing with situations like this, that would be why he hasnt said anything after the screen shots. As for telling Doug to get over himself, your on our forums, get over yourself! And if Im understanding your post correctly and you are a cop, your 20 y/o, even my respect takes longer than that to be given. I may only be a few year older than you, but I know sure as hell I have seen alot more and earned alot more respect when I was 20 than what you have now, so shut up about respect. We gave you enough respect when you got banned for a week, and then you pissed on our respect, so we said fuck you and have a nice day. Like you said though, its a game, so get over yourself and stop bitching and trying to prove something that doesnt even matter. We have seen your lack of respect to others as well as your immaturity. You fucked up, grow up and accept it like a man, that simple! If you want to argue with someone, come argue with me, I have no problems with making you cry yourself to sleep since I can already tell that you do not have the composure or the ability to act like a man and know your own flaws and faults, and are unable to accept the fact that you fucked up and get over it like a real man would.

Semper Fi
RazgrizX6
Cpl
USMC
Back to top Go down
fibtech
Admin


Number of posts : 126
Age : 57
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Banned for Forced Tk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for Forced Tk   Banned for Forced Tk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:00 pm

If you're a police officer, I'm glad I'm not the one that has to decipher your reports. Your observational skills seem to be lacking if you think Doug is with the Highway Patrol in SOUTH Carolina. Good luck with the crime solving genius.

_________________
Banned for Forced Tk 01_fibsig
Back to top Go down
MADMULLET
BEER Loves Me
MADMULLET

Number of posts : 585
Age : 54
Location : Denver,Ia
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Banned for Forced Tk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for Forced Tk   Banned for Forced Tk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:13 pm

fibtech wrote:
If you're a police officer, I'm glad I'm not the one that has to decipher your reports. Your observational skills seem to be lacking if you think Doug is with the Highway Patrol in SOUTH Carolina. Good luck with the crime solving genius.

lol! nice

_________________
Banned for Forced Tk Mullet10
Back to top Go down
E641
Admin
E641

Number of posts : 169
Age : 52
Location : Concord, NC
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Banned for Forced Tk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for Forced Tk   Banned for Forced Tk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:46 pm

fibtech wrote:
If you're a police officer, I'm glad I'm not the one that has to decipher your reports. Your observational skills seem to be lacking if you think Doug is with the Highway Patrol in SOUTH Carolina. Good luck with the crime solving genius.

Doug, do I need to prepare charges for you impersonating a Highway Patrolman???


lol!


E
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug
Sergeant


Number of posts : 118
Age : 63
Location : Vancouver BC Canada
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Banned for Forced Tk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for Forced Tk   Banned for Forced Tk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:00 pm

Is your case based on the eye witness testimony, Of the eye witness with the Scene I dog? lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
SuddenDeath
Private


Number of posts : 13
Age : 31
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Banned for Forced Tk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for Forced Tk   Banned for Forced Tk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:07 pm

typical only a marine would write something as dumb as that. And twenty I am not there are no 20 year old officers on any force that I know of. And you seeing more and done more please have done on both sectors military and civilian. On your childish note you really think you could make me cry again only a fool would make such a statement. If you really want that opportunity set it up, cuz as I dont know u hell you certainly dont know me. but like all marines that go into a bar 1 beer later and 12oz of liquid courage, end up having ur ass handed to you. So dont try to tell me about maturity or cool head cuz no matter what is said the fact are the facts. Oh sense u are a Marine Im in camp pendleton sector so you know my agency so again u wanna make me cry oh Im willing to talk to you about it. Better yet didnt ask to be unban only setting the facts str8 like I said my original post goes right along w/ screen shot. So all the little cheap shots you try and throw out u can keep.
Back to top Go down
jbuffethed
Captain
jbuffethed

Number of posts : 335
Age : 41
Location : Maxwell AFB, AL
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Banned for Forced Tk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for Forced Tk   Banned for Forced Tk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:11 pm

I saw the facts in the picture. No need to argue when there is concrete proof.
Back to top Go down
RazgrizX6
Private
RazgrizX6

Number of posts : 49
Age : 34
Location : Kailua, Hawaii
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Banned for Forced Tk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for Forced Tk   Banned for Forced Tk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:57 pm

One beer of liquid courage huh... lol one beer is one beer and I dont need liquid courage to do anything kid! You can ask MadMullet, he has seen me drink before, one beer is just one beer. And I as well am just stating facts and here is a true observational report:
1. You repeat the same bull shit over and over again
2. You were dumb enough to insult Blancov when if you would have kept you mouth shut you would still be able to play our server
3. You insulted members of the Clan on whoms forum your in.
4. Your a civilian working for the military, and if I understand this correctly, which Im not sure if I do since most of your posts make no fucking sense what so ever, you think you understand the military and yet your 20 y/o and have never served yourself, so in actuality you dont know.
5. You think you know how every Marine is when he drinks, your young, naive, and stupid enough to think ALL Marines are the same when in reality it is only a handfull of Marines who go out and do stupid shit like that and usually it is a young and dumb individual.
6. Cheap shots, no I dont throw cheap shots, I state facts which are presented and then make you see and understand how dumb you really are, which in your case, half of us dont even understand what you are saying anyways!
7. You are young enough not to understand what I ment by "make you cry", it is called a figure of speech, it means that I will make you eat your own words and show you your own stupidity in what you are says, that would be the difference in a cool head and you.
8. Like I said before, if you would have been a man, accepted the fact that you fucked up and gotten over it, you wouldnt be banned.
9. And last of all, like you said, you think I know you, and there is a good chance I know the type of person you are, I know and have worked with countless civilians while in the military and for you not to have any prior-military background, that just degrades the level of respect I have and my fellow Marines have for you.

So if you have any other questions, concerns, or stupid comments please feel free and post them, I will be here waiting.
Back to top Go down
SuddenDeath
Private


Number of posts : 13
Age : 31
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Banned for Forced Tk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for Forced Tk   Banned for Forced Tk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:06 pm

you saw no proof in the picture. Since you guys dont seem to be able to put 2 and 2 together. Look at the top of the screen shot says guy is tked by me look at position of japanese truck and take thats pic 1 that pic is displaying after the fact tk. when the jeep is blocking what actually happen the guy was waiting to see if I was going to give up jet as I said for accidentally tking him. he just parked in front of jet someone kicked him. so I got out moved the jet. Now look at top of same pic says guy was tked by me from previous it not from were u see me approaching jeep look closely he is dead duh. now look up again and see that he was kicked. then right after I was kicked. buy ya know what doesnt matter Im out out server dont have to go round and round w/ this your server said my part and thats that. Wont go classless level like some of you have so thanks for the time peace out. not bitter cuz I know what actually took place so you may spin this to a joke however you may wish
Back to top Go down
SuddenDeath
Private


Number of posts : 13
Age : 31
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Banned for Forced Tk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for Forced Tk   Banned for Forced Tk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:28 pm

this is for RazgrizX6 since he want to keep flapping his gums. Since u dont understand again Im not 20 maybe the number is confusing you so will spell it out Im not twenty. I have served this country and Im not a civilian on camp pendleton if you werent stupid trying to speak intelligent you would have realized that. by stating only a handful get drunk, you are one of the handful just ur statement along stating to ask someone can you hold your liquor is a childish move. Only kids have to prove such a stupid act thats exactly how u get ur ass handed to you. why hell it only been 2 years that u were legally allowed to drink. if they understand you understanding me is easy. Only a fool accepts responsibilities for action he did not take part in. Not once did I ever insult blancov if I did u find it and post it. its even funnier that u say its usually a young dumb individual. dude thats you and your hold 23 yrs of life not far removed from your parents home. so dont try and bring it when you are so light in the ass. And a pic of u in uni's try to be a badass man so over played but typical. Again served my country dont work on Pendleton but its in my beat so maybe now you can figure it out tough guy. oh yeah by the way funny how when people speak of marines they always say of theres that smart marine. This isnt about the marines that serve this country this is about you running ur mouth and nothing again marines. Im a police office not DOD. and this isnt a police report so I can short hand misspell or whatever else.
Back to top Go down
RazgrizX6
Private
RazgrizX6

Number of posts : 49
Age : 34
Location : Kailua, Hawaii
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Banned for Forced Tk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for Forced Tk   Banned for Forced Tk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:32 pm

SuddenDeath wrote:
this is ur server so u do what u want Im a guess so the worst power is absolute power. u wait in the middle of the next round and say I forced tk and ban while Im in a jet flying around was it the jet u wanted cuz the whole senerio doesnt make sense.

There is the quote of you insulting Blancov.

Next, if you are dumb enough not to put your age in correctly in a profile, what do you expect people to think!!??? It says your age is 20 years old, you were born in 1988.... I know Im not the brightest crayon in the box,but you are for sure not the sharpest tool in the knife drawer.

Next, one how much someone can drink is not a subject of age moron, my Grandmother was a moon shiner, I have been drinking since I was young, so age has nothing to do with it. And for me telling you to ask MadMullet, he is my father-in-law, so I was giving you an option to get a second opinion, but you took it as a childish act, so how about you grow up some.

But back to your age, so how old are you really then, since you dont know how to put your age in correctly? When did you serve and what branch?

My picture is my picture smart guy, excuse me of being proud of serving my country and posting a picture in my clan forum that has multiple active duty military member, member who have family and friends in the service, and military veterans.

Your not the smartest guy on earth here, for one if you understand Marines like you say you do, you insulted 2 of my Clans member, and if you do understand the Marine Corps you would understand you attack one of us your attacking all of us and I back my buddies up in everything, that is why I made the first post and why I will continue to deal with you personally since you think you know me and know what type of Marine I am... so good job Cop, why dont you see what the rest of the Marine Corps is and then tell me what I am like. Till then, keep thinking you know what kind of person and what kind of Marine I am.
Back to top Go down
SuddenDeath
Private


Number of posts : 13
Age : 31
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Banned for Forced Tk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for Forced Tk   Banned for Forced Tk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:45 pm

you not worth the typing time your comments speak for themself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Banned for Forced Tk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for Forced Tk   Banned for Forced Tk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Banned for Forced Tk
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)
» and gibby was banned again :)
» Yo :)
» Build-A-Bear Workshop® mini friends in McDonald's Happy Meal®
» Gibby was banned!!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=xXx= :: Community :: Questions, Complaints, Unban Requests ?-
Jump to: