=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned for Forced Tk

Go down 
+9
MADMULLET
fibtech
RazgrizX6
stludde
E641
DangerousDoug
ThunderDown21
gblancov
SuddenDeath
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SuddenDeath
Private

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Banned for Forced Tk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for Forced Tk   Banned for Forced Tk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:51 pm

but you are right definitely not sharp. As far as your age ques this is the net and no person in law enforcement put info out on themselves. as far as the marines have no problem w/ any man or woman who put there life on the line daily for the freedom we have. this is about u and only you all branches of military have taunts or names they call one another. Dont even get me started on those drinking statements again that speak for itself
Back to top Go down
MADMULLET
BEER Loves Me
MADMULLET

Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Banned for Forced Tk   Banned for Forced Tk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:15 pm

RazgrizX6 wrote:
SuddenDeath wrote:
this is ur server so u do what u want Im a guess so the worst power is absolute power. u wait in the middle of the next round and say I forced tk and ban while Im in a jet flying around was it the jet u wanted cuz the whole senerio doesnt make sense.

There is the quote of you insulting Blancov.

Next, if you are dumb enough not to put your age in correctly in a profile, what do you expect people to think!!??? It says your age is 20 years old, you were born in 1988.... I know Im not the brightest crayon in the box,but you are for sure not the sharpest tool in the knife drawer.

Next, one how much someone can drink is not a subject of age moron, my Grandmother was a moon shiner, I have been drinking since I was young, so age has nothing to do with it. And for me telling you to ask MadMullet, he is my father-in-law, so I was giving you an option to get a second opinion, but you took it as a childish act, so how about you grow up some.

But back to your age, so how old are you really then, since you dont know how to put your age in correctly? When did you serve and what branch?

My picture is my picture smart guy, excuse me of being proud of serving my country and posting a picture in my clan forum that has multiple active duty military member, member who have family and friends in the service, and military veterans.

Your not the smartest guy on earth here, for one if you understand Marines like you say you do, you insulted 2 of my Clans member, and if you do understand the Marine Corps you would understand you attack one of us your attacking all of us and I back my buddies up in everything, that is why I made the first post and why I will continue to deal with you personally since you think you know me and know what type of Marine I am... so good job Cop, why dont you see what the rest of the Marine Corps is and then tell me what I am like. Till then, keep thinking you know what kind of person and what kind of Marine I am.
Back to top Go down
artangel85
Private
artangel85

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Banned for Forced Tk   Banned for Forced Tk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:56 pm

oh my fucking god. . . wow. I'm reading this and all I can see is this guys bantering us and trying to make us look bad.

wow let me see here for a min. this guy intentional team kills, lies about it, tried to cover it up. Then Bloncov reveals what happened, then with all that shit. . . he's making fun of the marines. your a civi working "for" the very people that your arguing with. WTF?

just stop right where you are.

if you dont like the way we stay as a pack, the way we play our rules, go to another server and bitch to them. I've read enough of it and I dont like people like you that make our server on high alert because of guys that like to argue.

Just stop playing, just like you said it is a game, so meaning put your hands down and breath. okay

I hate it when people argue about a "game" it's dumb. just stop playing for a while okay. go to another server that will take you in and then you can get accepted there. but forced team killing is not allowed. just ask all the people that have gone bazurk in Iraq or Afghanistan and killed their own people! they got punished! this is kinda like in your situation. you've killed someone from your team and you were banned. sounds right to me!

Anyway. . . I dont want to fight okay. all I'm asking is that you just stop playing, (breath) (I said breath okay, I know that your getting angry, saying what a dumb bitch telling me what to do, breath!) and come back in with a clear head about everything and join up on another server okay!

~Art~
Back to top Go down
fibtech
Admin

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Banned for Forced Tk   Banned for Forced Tk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:08 am

SuddenDeath wrote:
As far as your age ques this is the net and no person in law enforcement put info out on themselves.

OMG E641.......Does this mean you're not really 40 years old? You must be keeping your true age an internet super secret like any REAL person in law enforcement would.
Back to top Go down
RazgrizX6
Private
RazgrizX6

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Banned for Forced Tk   Banned for Forced Tk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:50 am

Sudden, the rest of this clan speaks for its self. We have members who are cops, as well as member in the military, if you want to go that far I have a military clearance to classified material, but I still put my age, if you want to think you are above all that think what you will, I will just take it as I have proved my point and made you look like a fool. So again, Semper Fi, Fuck you and have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
E641
Admin
E641

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Banned for Forced Tk   Banned for Forced Tk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:50 am

SuddenDeath wrote:
but you are right definitely not sharp. As far as your age ques this is the net and no person in law enforcement put info out on themselves. as far as the marines have no problem w/ any man or woman who put there life on the line daily for the freedom we have. this is about u and only you all branches of military have taunts or names they call one another. Dont even get me started on those drinking statements again that speak for itself

Apparently you do not know everything that you THINK that you know, I am VERY proud of my profession and I have no problem letting people know what I do for my career. I guess you do not think that we "law enforcement" officers put our life on the line every day also ?? You need to go and check out a site www.odmp.org and you will see just how many we have lost.

I have also served 5 years in the US Army so I know what it is like there as well. I have friends who were Marines, US Air Force as well as thre Navy, we will give each other hell but I also do the same with my friends that are Police Officers as well as Deputy Sheriff's (I was one for a year before becoming a Trooper)

The bottom libe is that you broke the rules on our server and got caught, take your punishment and move on, you do not have to agree with it, just deal with it (same thing I told the laywer who represented the guy I took to jail for 119 mph in a 65 mph zone)

E
Back to top Go down
jbuffethed
Captain
jbuffethed

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Banned for Forced Tk   Banned for Forced Tk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:17 pm

E641 wrote:
The bottom libe is that you broke the rules on our server and got caught, take your punishment and move on, you do not have to agree with it, just deal with it (same thing I told the laywer who represented the guy I took to jail for 119 mph in a 65 mph zone)

E

Sorry, I was just trying to get to the airfield. I wont speed again. lol!
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293

PostSubject: Re: Banned for Forced Tk   Banned for Forced Tk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:33 pm

SuddenDeath:

After further review of the battlecorder I have been able to determine that your claim to not have intentionally tk'd is, in fact, correct.

For this err, I profoundly apologize and I am man enough to respectfully accept responsibility for the err.

As you can see, getting to the bottom of any issue on behalf of our player/guests is vitally important to me, otherwise there would have been no further reviews to prove your case.

However, you did force tk, which is a kickable offense.

And, moreover, the disrespect and arrogance contained in your unban request correspondences, toward me and other members of our Clan, is unacceptable.

And even though you were in the right in one of the instances above, a 1 week ban will remain effect.

Be advised that should you decide to play our server again any future disrespect toward a fellow player or one of our Admins will result in a perm ban, regardless of whether a mistake has been made or not.

Our "Free Speech" server and Clan protocol stipulates that any and all discourse, whether it includes vulgarity or not, must be respectful at all times while intended in the spirit of good gamesmanship.

Sincerely,

=***= GBlancov
Back to top Go down
MADMULLET
BEER Loves Me
MADMULLET

Number of posts : 585

PostSubject: Re: Banned for Forced Tk   Banned for Forced Tk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:56 pm

good job,ty for looking into it further.

now,can we play the "f" ing game lol!
Back to top Go down
ThunderDown21
Sergeant
ThunderDown21

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Banned for Forced Tk   Banned for Forced Tk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:13 pm

thats a good man gblanco
Back to top Go down
SuddenDeath
Private

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Banned for Forced Tk   Banned for Forced Tk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:29 pm

This is way more than is necessary and very comical. As the term goes you guys cant see the forest for the trees. First I will address the guy who supposedly an Officer. You state I dont know as much as I think I know? whatever thats suppose to mean. About being proud of your profession is you are a cop why wouldnt you be there is no greater job. So you find one part where I said I was ashamed of my profession. What I said is no law enforcement officer at least none that I know of, ok lets say trained in California, put information out of themselves. why do u think dmv doesnt put ur name to ur plates or give out your address, actually this is more for officers love ones than the officer cuz as you know an officer is not worried so much about himself cuz he can handle his on its to protect his or her family. it is not a practice taught in California dont know what your state does. Your comment about I dont think officer's put their life on the line or dont know how many we lost. How can you say you and officer and even state such crap as that to another officer. I wont attack you becoz here in cali we are taught from the academy up we are a brotherhood no matter what state or country, we all bleed blue. My department has lost alot of Officers as many as 3 in 6 years last being 2006. by the way every year Im in San diego and Sacramento for the memorials so dont go there. About me breaking the rules in actuality yes I did tk the guy unintentionally which when it happen I stated stated that to the guy and offered him the jet. what is missing is the screen shot of me tking him as he exited the tank. which is the reason I didnt see him cuz he spawn in front of the truck and I ran over him. those other screen shot are after the fact and didnt not go down the way it is posted
Back to top Go down
E641
Admin
E641

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Banned for Forced Tk   Banned for Forced Tk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:31 am

I am just going to say that I am glad that this has been cleared up with Blanco stepping up to the plate and saying he made a mistake but I am also going to agree with the ban lasting like it is going to (Thumbs up Blanco!!)

If you are a law enforcement officer and you react on the stand during testimony with the way you have reacted here to some of the things that were said then you will lose your cases. You have to be able to remain calm in the face of someone questioning you on what you have done during an arrest, there are going to be lawyers that attack you personally on the stand just so if they can get this kind of reaction out of youand if they do, you are going to help them win the case.

E
Back to top Go down
artangel85
Private
artangel85

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Banned for Forced Tk   Banned for Forced Tk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:23 pm

E641 wrote:
I am just going to say that I am glad that this has been cleared up with Blancov stepping up to the plate and saying he made a mistake but I am also going to agree with the ban lasting like it is going to (Thumbs up Blancov!!)

If you are a law enforcement officer and you react on the stand during testimony with the way you have reacted here to some of the things that were said then you will lose your cases. You have to be able to remain calm in the face of someone questioning you on what you have done during an arrest, there are going to be lawyers that attack you personally on the stand just so if they can get this kind of reaction out of you and if they do, you are going to help them win the case.

E

Well stated!
Back to top Go down
Veins
Private
Veins

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Banned for Forced Tk   Banned for Forced Tk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:24 am

This topic seemed to of derailed. At any case. SUP GUYS?!
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293

PostSubject: Re: Banned for Forced Tk   Banned for Forced Tk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:00 am

Everything has been said.

Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
R.Satterwhite
Admin
R.Satterwhite

Number of posts : 325

PostSubject: Re: Banned for Forced Tk   Banned for Forced Tk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:08 am

fibtech wrote:
If you're a police officer, I'm glad I'm not the one that has to decipher your reports. Your observational skills seem to be lacking if you think Doug is with the Highway Patrol in SOUTH Carolina. Good luck with the crime solving genius.

L O fuckin L cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned for Forced Tk   Banned for Forced Tk - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned for Forced Tk
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2