=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.
 
HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

 

 Banned for hacking

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
NomNom
Private


Number of posts : 32
Age : 48
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Banned for hacking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:51 pm

Akillesblood wrote:
What is your video card homie?
Whats ur system?

How many bits how much ram?

I would appreciate the info.
We shall see

Akilles


Alright no offense, but your posts in this thread have been at best, irrelevant. This is the last time I will respond to you. I have a decent comp that can run most new games on max settings. If you're looking to upgrade your system there's plenty of sites online that can help you Smile
Back to top Go down
E641
Admin
E641

Number of posts : 169
Age : 52
Location : Concord, NC
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Banned for hacking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:01 pm

NomNom wrote:
Akillesblood wrote:
What is your video card homie?
Whats ur system?

How many bits how much ram?

I would appreciate the info.
We shall see

Akilles


[b]Alright no offense, but your posts in this thread have been at best, irrelevant. This is the last time I will respond to you.


Why do you seem to have the holier than thou attitude?
Back to top Go down
R.Satterwhite
Admin
R.Satterwhite

Number of posts : 325
Age : 56
Location : TEXAS
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Banned for hacking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:03 pm

Well guys if our two best hacker-catchers agree this guy is not cheating and the ban be lifted then we need to issue a formal apology and welcome him to the server. I'm not comfortable with all the shit thats been talked on here and no proof to go with it and back it up after all this time. Continue the investigation but save the smack til you've got something concrete cause we look like sniveling punks.

_________________
Banned for hacking - Page 3 Sattercopy-1edit1-2
Back to top Go down
NomNom
Private


Number of posts : 32
Age : 48
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Banned for hacking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:27 pm

[quote="E641"]
NomNom wrote:
Akillesblood wrote:
What is your video card homie?
Whats ur system?

How many bits how much ram?

I would appreciate the info.
We shall see

Akilles


Alright no offense, but your posts in this thread have been at best, irrelevant. This is the last time I will respond to you. quote]


Why do you seem to have the holier than thou attitude?

It's because of questions like "how many bits?" and comments like "we shall see" . The guy is completely clueless about computers yet he's asking me about my computer specs , as some kind of proof or whatever it is he's thinking in his head. All of his posts has been the same and it's just frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Akillesblood
Sergeant
Akillesblood

Number of posts : 115
Age : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Banned for hacking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: So far   Banned for hacking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:02 pm

specs matter and so does connection... Bud I have not done anything to you I was not there when the vote took place... ping matters cuz it depends on how fast you see the enemy whether or not you can get killz... Also a gig of ram is not gonna run bf2 as well as 2 gigs... Graphics matter cuz setting can not be put on max with all graphics cards... Sir you did not answer the question... I watched ur video nothing new for me except you mastered a higher sensitivity on main controls ... That matters too how fast you can turn and shoot ... I understand your frustration but now I'm being serious ... I would hope that you show me some respect cuz I'm not twelve and I do know something .. What was your main sensitivity ... It looks like you don't have many friends here and I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt... Help me help you seriously all this matters. I.e. I'm on the brink of believing you sir

Thank you for your time sir
Akilles
Back to top Go down
Akillesblood
Sergeant
Akillesblood

Number of posts : 115
Age : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Banned for hacking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Satter   Banned for hacking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:12 pm

It doesn't matter what he said to me ... I m sorry I vote yes to be unbanned...

Bg11 I'm not such a bad guy once you get to know me who knows you may teach me something

Akilles
Back to top Go down
NomNom
Private


Number of posts : 32
Age : 48
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Banned for hacking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:31 pm

Akillesblood wrote:

*specs matter and so does connection... Bud I have not done anything to you I was not there when the vote took place... ping matters cuz it depends on how fast you see the enemy whether or not you can get killz... Also a gig of ram is not gonna run bf2 as well as 2 gigs... Graphics matter cuz setting can not be put on max with all graphics cards... Sir you did not answer the question...


*I watched ur video nothing new for me except you mastered a higher sensitivity on main controls ... That matters too how fast you can turn and shoot ... I understand your frustration but now I'm being serious ... I would hope that you show me some respect cuz I'm not twelve and I do know something .. What was your main sensitivity ... It looks like you don't have many friends here and I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt... Help me help you seriously all this matters. I.e. I'm on the brink of believing you sir

Thank you for your time sir
Akilles

I said I wouldn't respond but...1 last time


Yes specs matter, but I said I run the game at max settings, which means I have the comp to do it. So why are you asking me about my specs as if it's relevant?


You've watched the video? good. I use low sensitivity.... I just move my mouse around a lot more.

What's my sensitivity? It doesn't matter because sensitivity is a combination of your mouse dpi, along with your mouse sens in windows along with your sens in game not to mention the resolution you play at and the size of your screen. So if you and I had the same sensitivity in game, it would still be completely different.

Now have you noticed that I've had to correct pretty much every single one of your posts in this thread? From the video of the single player mod to the whining about megaupload and now this. That is why it's frustrating. If you don't know or are not sure about something then don't post just for the sake of posting. That is all I ask of you.
Back to top Go down
Akillesblood
Sergeant
Akillesblood

Number of posts : 115
Age : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Banned for hacking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Bg11   Banned for hacking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:17 pm

ok man, may have corrected me on the video, but not all the posts... page 1 its a good thing we don't ban on character geeezzzz

what an asshole

akilles bounce
Back to top Go down
jbuffethed
Captain
jbuffethed

Number of posts : 335
Age : 41
Location : Maxwell AFB, AL
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Banned for hacking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:23 pm

Is this the video he was talking about??? Posted yesterday 9 Jan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUIkfpUlmMc

What a prick.
Back to top Go down
DogfighterI
Admin


Number of posts : 220
Age : 62
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Banned for hacking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:11 am

Let's make a concerted effort to ban only players we're certain are hacking.

I've seen too many players on the ban list that I've played with hundreds of time while never suspecting them of hacking.

There are aimbots and there are "aimbot good" players.

Detecting an aimbot player is like finding an elephant in a phone booth.

You can't miss them. The sound of the shot. The lethality of the hit. Unmistakable.

Just because there are players with superior skills, doesn't mean they're hacking.

I've been banned for hacking from a half dozen servers, and accused of using hacks hundreds of times.

And I would rather lose a limb than use a hack, so go figure.

Dog
Back to top Go down
http://www.triplexclan.us
spidey__killer
Sergeant
spidey__killer

Number of posts : 254
Age : 46
Location : New Albany, Indiana
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Banned for hacking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:28 am

Akkilles, you can run BF2 on 2gig ram because i do on my laptop, that's the only comp i play on since a destroyed my desktop a couple years ago, that's why i always tell who ever is in the chopper with me to spot because they will see the enemy before I will, and I can usually still react with good timing... but as irritating as some of these post have been I do have to agree with E641, this bg11 guy has had a holier than thou attitude throughout this whole ordeal, so I cant say I'm happy about the whole outcome, but I'm just one member, everyone has an opinion... but damn ... show a little restraint and respect, from both sides you know?
Back to top Go down
R.Satterwhite
Admin
R.Satterwhite

Number of posts : 325
Age : 56
Location : TEXAS
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Banned for hacking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:07 am

jbuffethed wrote:
Is this the video he was talking about??? Posted yesterday 9 Jan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUIkfpUlmMc

What a prick.

who made that video?

_________________
Banned for hacking - Page 3 Sattercopy-1edit1-2
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293
Age : 57
Location : Sonora, Mexico
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Banned for hacking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:02 pm

R.Satterwhite wrote:

who made that video?

A coward

_________________
Banned for hacking - Page 3 B_560x95
Back to top Go down
NomNom
Private


Number of posts : 32
Age : 48
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Banned for hacking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:17 pm

R.Satterwhite wrote:
jbuffethed wrote:
Is this the video he was talking about??? Posted yesterday 9 Jan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUIkfpUlmMc

What a prick.

who made that video?


Well I'd say it's pretty curious that the guy who posted it, found it on youtube a day after it was made with like 50 views. Was it part of his daily routine search for the "many" videos made about the xxx clan? Kind of doubt it. He also came in here without posting in the thread before and just put the vid out there, pretty much like he was advertising it. Wouldn't be surprised if he's the one who made it.
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug
Sergeant


Number of posts : 118
Age : 63
Location : Vancouver BC Canada
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Banned for hacking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:20 pm

I am not an elder, my responsibility is not to Judge. I was asked if I had seen anything suspicious and I simply stated what I had seen.
And what scanning capabilities are referring to that I don't know?
Back to top Go down
jbuffethed
Captain
jbuffethed

Number of posts : 335
Age : 41
Location : Maxwell AFB, AL
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Banned for hacking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:50 pm

NomNom wrote:
R.Satterwhite wrote:
jbuffethed wrote:
Is this the video he was talking about??? Posted yesterday 9 Jan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUIkfpUlmMc

What a prick.

who made that video?


Well I'd say it's pretty curious that the guy who posted it, found it on youtube a day after it was made with like 50 views. Was it part of his daily routine search for the "many" videos made about the xxx clan? Kind of doubt it. He also came in here without posting in the thread before and just put the vid out there, pretty much like he was advertising it. Wouldn't be surprised if he's the one who made it.

What happened to not posting anymore, seriously?? These guys are my friends, why on earth would I make a video dogging a good friend. I think its time you shut your yap until its decided whether you are unbanned or not. You're doing nothing but yourself diggin a hole. For the record, my friend found it and showed me, I posted it here for members to see. We know who made it.
Back to top Go down
NomNom
Private


Number of posts : 32
Age : 48
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Banned for hacking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:06 pm

jbuffethed wrote:
NomNom wrote:
R.Satterwhite wrote:
jbuffethed wrote:
Is this the video he was talking about??? Posted yesterday 9 Jan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUIkfpUlmMc

What a prick.

who made that video?


Well I'd say it's pretty curious that the guy who posted it, found it on youtube a day after it was made with like 50 views. Was it part of his daily routine search for the "many" videos made about the xxx clan? Kind of doubt it. He also came in here without posting in the thread before and just put the vid out there, pretty much like he was advertising it. Wouldn't be surprised if he's the one who made it.

What happened to not posting anymore, seriously?? These guys are my friends, why on earth would I make a video dogging a good friend. I think its time you shut your yap until its decided whether you are unbanned or not. You're doing nothing but yourself diggin a hole. For the record, my friend found it and showed me, I posted it here for members to see. We know who made it.

I didn't say I wouldn't post anymore, I said I wouldn't respond to akilles.
Back to top Go down
Akillesblood
Sergeant
Akillesblood

Number of posts : 115
Age : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Banned for hacking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Spidey?   Banned for hacking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:44 pm

I know spidey i said a gig of ram doesn't run bf2 as well as 2 gigs does .... i have 3 gigs Wink hence 1 gig will lagg a bit depending on the o/s and computer.

That is a pos vid i think ... how dare he whoever it was!!!!

get em

Akilles bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Akillesblood
Sergeant
Akillesblood

Number of posts : 115
Age : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Banned for hacking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Bg11   Banned for hacking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:48 pm

Listen to how you sound for just a sec... This is you, " i will never post in reply to akilles ever again."


mmmmmmm

affraid of you

i did not blow up your city chill sir

Akilles
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug
Sergeant


Number of posts : 118
Age : 63
Location : Vancouver BC Canada
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Banned for hacking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:44 pm

BG11 you have stated that I do not know how to play the game properly, and that I do not know the Scanning capabilities And that I am somehow lacking in experience.[Even though I have played three times longer than you]
And when asked to elaborate on Your statements. You say nothing.
I simply think this is your pathetic excuse to discredit me To avoid the fact I saw you Repeatedly shooting targets from a jet that were not spotted.
And I resent the personal attack on me for simply stating what I had seen.
And for your almost psychotic delusions of grandeur Good luck with that in life.
Back to top Go down
NomNom
Private


Number of posts : 32
Age : 48
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Banned for hacking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:23 pm

DangerousDoug wrote:
BG11 you have stated that I do not know how to play the game properly, and that I do not know the Scanning capabilities And that I am somehow lacking in experience.[Even though I have played three times longer than you]
And when asked to elaborate on Your statements. You say nothing.
I simply think this is your pathetic excuse to discredit me To avoid the fact I saw you Repeatedly shooting targets from a jet that were not spotted.
And I resent the personal attack on me for simply stating what I had seen.
And for your almost psychotic delusions of grandeur Good luck with that in life.

I constantly spot for targets even when I'm in a jet. I spray the cannons at any spawn points and any high traffic areas even if I don't know someone is there. I always use my back view as well so I see groups of infantry that I pass by. If you do not understand that, then yes you lack experience.
As for the delusions of grandeur, I have none. Any comments that I've written in this thread were the simple truth, not arrogance. If you've played with me in the game then you'd know I'm not the least bit arrogant.
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug
Sergeant


Number of posts : 118
Age : 63
Location : Vancouver BC Canada
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Banned for hacking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:34 pm

Of course I understand Do you understand when you spot a target It shows up on the commanders map So I know when something has been spotted or not.
Back to top Go down
NomNom
Private


Number of posts : 32
Age : 48
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Banned for hacking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:45 pm

DangerousDoug wrote:
Of course I understand Do you understand when you spot a target It shows up on the commanders map So I know when something has been spotted or not.

Sure, but I do not spot everything I kill. Like I said, a lot of the targets I kill is just spraying high traffic areas and common places to hide. If someone's capping a base I'll strafe the most common areas and I'll most probably kill them. It's not like I go kill random swimmers without someone spotting them.
If I knew where everyone was, nobody would even get to the island and most certainly not to the airfield. Not to mention I'd be getting at least 3 times the kills I usually get.
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug
Sergeant


Number of posts : 118
Age : 63
Location : Vancouver BC Canada
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Banned for hacking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:47 pm

I was referring to short bursts in uncommon areas Not spraying common areas. Anyway I grow tired of Arguing the same point over again.
I turned down an elders position in the clan to avoid the politics. So what ever the elders Decide will be fine with me, After all it is just a game.
Well this will be my final post on this thread.
Back to top Go down
NomNom
Private


Number of posts : 32
Age : 48
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Banned for hacking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:31 pm

DangerousDoug wrote:
I was referring to short bursts in uncommon areas Not spraying common areas. Anyway I grow tired of Arguing the same point over again.
I turned down an elders position in the clan to avoid the politics. So what ever the elders Decide will be fine with me, After all it is just a game.
Well this will be my final post on this thread.

Well you're kind of exaggerating, you make the remark with no real basis or proof. Did you see how many bursts I shoot through the commander screen? The only time I'd really kill someone with a burst or two is when I'm low enough in the jet to actually see them or just a plain lucky shot but it's certainly not the norm. In any case, there's no real point in arguing about these little things. I've defended my case, presented as much proof as I could, the rest is just pointless back and forth exchanges.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Banned for hacking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Banned for hacking
Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)
» and gibby was banned again :)
» Yo :)
» Build-A-Bear Workshop® mini friends in McDonald's Happy Meal®
» Gibby was banned!!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=xXx= :: Community :: Questions, Complaints, Unban Requests ?-
Jump to: